Jacksepticeye is a famous Irish vlogger and youtuber, and currently, his channel is the biggest one in the whole of Ireland.
The person behind this channel is McLoughlin(which will be talked about in details later), and he seems to bag some massive success recently. And today, we will hover into the gear list of this famous YouTuber.
In today’s post, we will talk about two of the most frequently used headphone models by this celebrity. One is being used by him right now, and the other one was previously used.
Without wasting further seconds, let’s get into the topic-
Who Is Jacksepticeye?
His recent achievement is having over 10 billion views along with 22 million subscribers. For his massive subscriber base, he is known as the best Youtuber over Ireland. His massive popularity had led him to raise a fund of $1M for a charity purpose.
Sean started his youtube career[Youtube guide] back in 2007, and over time he improvised his video styles and scripts. Although he involved himself into a Chase Pewdiepie controversy. But that seems not to affect his and his channel’s growth anyway.Related: What Headset Does Ninja Use
After 2017, he had mainly shifted his video types into touring and other kinds of outdoor shoots. In June 2017, he had got a collaboration with The Walk Disney Company, which had skyrocketed his popularity to an even higher level.
What Headphones Does Jacksepticeye Use?
1. First Choice: Philips X2HR Fidelio Over Ear Headphone, Black
The heart of a headphone is the driver that it uses. In the case of this headphone, the driver is 50mm Neodymium driver, which is reputed for its precise range. Through it, not even a single bit of the music or the game will be missed.
The connectivity technology used in this headphone is wired. Along with the connectivity wire, you will get a professional grade mic, which will help you to communicate with your mates while gaming. This mic has also a feature of background noise and electrical humming noise reduction.
Moving back to the headphone itself, we would talk about the construction and the design now. The acoustic open type architecture of this headphone will induce great audio fidelity.
The ears shells that you can see are double layered. Now what the benefit of having a double layer ear shell? Well, if you are a consumer of precise and noise-free sound, that this is something that you would love. On top of that, the earcups are covered with soft and soothing memory foam ear pads. So, no hard feelings while using this headphone.
To make sure that the tangled cable doesn’t come in your way while listening through this headphone, there comes a dedicated cable management clip.
Let’s get back to the mic cable that comes with this headphone. The detachable cable is known for maximum compatibility and usage. No matter how regularly you use it, it won’t be damaged as many other headphone cables do.
The plug of this cable comes as a 24K gold plated plug, which is the best certification of durability. It’s compatible within any smartphone, mobile phones, tablets, computers, gaming consoles as so-on. Because the size of this jack is 3.5mm, which is convenient.
- Driven by 50mm Neodymium driver.
- Acoustic open type design.
- Double layered ear shell for precise sound.
- Memory foam made ear cups for comfortable using.
- Comes with a professional mic for gaming.
- 24K gold plated jack.
- Compatible with maximum kind of devices.
- Has a cable management clip.
2. Second Choice: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Headphones
The second headphone that the Youtuber uses is the Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Headphones. Although he doesn’t use this headphone now, so we would call it the gamer’s Ex-choice of headphone.
However, let’s get into the features and benefits-
There are basically two sizes of this headphone- the 80 Ohm size and the 250 Ohm size. Although both of the models share the same kinds of features. But as long as professional or semi-professional gaming is concerned, we would rather choose the 250 Ohm version to discuss.
The design type of this headphone is of open and over the ear type. The profile seems pretty much minimalistic, and therefore it doesn’t feel heavy on the ear. It’s perfect for studio applications and mixing, editing and mastering sound.
The soft and circular ear pads are made of super sooting fabric. If you have a bad experience with your itchy headphone, this one contains the perfect solution.
The frequency response of this model is quite perfect for professional use. The range is 5 to 35000 Hz, to be exact. Now, you might watch most of the models to stick to 20-20000 Hz. So this one is a perfect model for high pitch sound mastering.
The best selling point of this headphone is, however, the robust structure. The sensitive parts of a headphone that are likely to damage are the jack, the joints, and the earcups. So, each of these parts are built with optimal care.
There are two colors available for both of the 250 Ohm and 80 Ohm. And the color choices are Black and Grey, which seems pretty much standard.
Overall, this Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Headphones is a great choice of headphone for professional sound mastering, gaming and even for professional recording studio applications.
- Open and over the ear type design.
- Pretty much robust structure for optimal durability.
- Hard wearing and coil-connected cable.
- Transparent and strong bass and treble.
- 5-35000 Hz frequency response rate.
- Comes in both 80 Ohm and 250 Ohm versions.
what mouse does jacksepticeye use
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Mouse in the US Under $50: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Mice, Gaming Designed, Based on Dollar Sales, ASP under $30 (Jan.- Dec. 2019)
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
what keyboard does jacksepticeye use
Sean or Jacksepticeye seems to upgrade himself in terms of headphone and other sorts of the gadget. But for your consideration, we have picked up and talked about both of the models that we saw him using. If you are a Jacksepticeye fan, you might be choosing one of these two.