Want to become an entertainment idol?
That’s a really tough thing to do, especially in 2020. But there are some people who have made it a reality.
Take Hannah Meloche for example.
Her entertainment channel on YouTube is attracting a lot of users (of various age groups). Her simple way of doing things is what makes her a potential influencer on social media.
In order to follow her footsteps, you’ll need the answer to the question-what camera does Hannah Meloche use?
If you don’t know the answer to this question yet, we will help you find it in the following sections. We will be talking about the camera Hannah uses and get deeper into the details.
We believe we’ve overstated our welcome. Let’s get started.
Hannah Meloche: A Simple Introduction
Hannah Meloche is tried to learn the ins and outs of ballet. Also, she tried to show the world what’s it like to be Hannah Meloche and spend a typical day.
These are the usual things you’ll see in Hannah Meloche’s channel. Her content feels simple, yet they are powerful enough to hold you onto the screen of your device.
She runs two YouTube channels by the way. One is called ‘Hannah Meloche Vlogs’ and the other one is named after her.
She currently has around 2-million subscribers (1.88-million to be exact). Although she doesn’t have the best Social Blade stats, she does have that artistic flair about herself that’s going to win her fans (we do think it will happen, sooner or later).
But what camera does Hannah Meloche use to bring out her simplistic, yet dominating personality?
The next few sections will answer your questions.
Hannah Meloche Using Canon EOS 60D
Although the features may seem a bit dull compared to some of the modern choices, we believe this camera has the potential to be the best friend of a creator who is just getting started.
The feature set and the versatility are pretty solid for a newcomer.
So, let’s take a closer look at the featured specifications. From there, we will move on to a more comprehensive section, where we talk about the things we like.
We will also be talking about the things we don’t appreciate in the following sections.
These sections will help you to better understand the features you get with the Canon EOS 60D.
- Sensor Type: High resolution, large single-plate CMOS Sensors
- Pixel count: Total pixels- 19.0, Effective Pixels- 18.0.
- Sensor Aspect Ratio: 3:2.
- Video Capturing: 1920×1080 at 30p (4-GB/clip), 1280×720 at 60p.
- Image format: APS-C Size.
- Continuous shooting: 5.3-frames/second.
- Dust cleaning: Self-cleaning, Manual Cleaning.
- Supported Formats: Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3.
- Footage Format: RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG.
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism with 96% vertical or horizontal coverage.
- Viewfinder magnification: 0.95x at 27-degree.
- Auto Focus: TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor with 9-points and 5-modes.
- ISO: 100-6400 (12800 can be enabled with custom functionality).
- Shutter type: Electronically-controlled mechanical focal-plane shutter.
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 1/60 second, X-sync functionality at 1/250-second.
- Soft-touch electromagnetic release.
- Shutter Self-timer: 2-second, 10-second (remote-control capability available).
- Live View: Live Shooting and Remote Live Shooting.
- Focusing: Auto-mode, Live Mode, Face Detection Mode, Quick Mode.
- Magnification: By 5x or 10x at Autofocus position.
- Wireless flash control.
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC cards.
- High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity.
- HDMI mini type-C OUT port.
- Battery pack: LP-E6. AC Adapter: ACK-E6 kit.
- Power saving: Camera Shuts down after 30-minutes.
- Startup time:0.1-second.
- Weight: 755g with the lens.
Things We Appreciate about the Canon EOS 60D
As mentioned before, we will now talk about the things we like about the Canon EOS 60D. There’s a lot to like about this camera.
You could at least expect this much from a maker like Canon!
Powerful CMOS Sensor Inside
You have a powerful 19-megapixel CMOS sensor inside. Granted, there are far better options out there with more pixel count.
But, once you start using it, you won’t feel too much of a difference. The images have a good bit of detail to them. Also, the sharpness is right on point.
Overall, the CMOS sensor is pretty capable of handling your creativity. And it will do so while keeping the precision in check.
Solid DIGIC-4 Image Processing
DIGIC-4 Image processing is one of the key selling points of the EOS 60D.
For the price, you’ll find it to be perfectly justifiable. As mentioned earlier, you will find the details on the videography to be solid. The objects stay in focus while retaining a good bit of detail.
Also, the processing capabilities help bring out the vividness of the scenery. If you’re just starting out on your journey to become a creator yourself, the EOS 60D should take care of your needs.
Precision Focus and Controlling Capabilities
We would rate the focusing and control a solid 8 out of 10. In our books, that’s more than enough for the average user.
You don’t lose too much detail while focusing on the object. The focusing is fast as well. Also, if you do some further digging, you’ll find the controlling capabilities to be decent as well.
Once you combine the decent focusing and robust controls, you will find the EOS 60D to be a solid option.
Proper Low-light Performance
The low-light performance isn’t too over the top.
As always, you’d need to consider all aspects. While using it, we found the details to be on the decent side. There’s not too much loss on the quality. All in all, it’s perfectly passable as a good enough feature.
Granted, you shouldn’t expect it to make a huge difference in quality. But it will get you started. Again, you shouldn’t expect anything too extravagant.
Decent LCD Display
You are getting a 3-inch LCD display, which should be plenty of screen real estate to get the job done. We would also like to add the placement of controls, which is on point considering the size of the EOS 60D.
All in all, you’ll not have too much difficulty working with this camera. The system is intuitive enough to guide you along.
Apart from these key features, you will find other supporting features to be as you expect. They are intuitive enough to help you along the way. Also, their accuracy is comparable to other big choices in the market.
In short, if we were to conclude, we would say the camera is pretty well-rounded. There’re no annoyingly extra features that you’d not use. It’s pretty much all you’re paying for.
Things that could be Better about the Canon EOS 60D
Although the 60D comes with a lot of solid features, there are somethings that need a fair bit of polishing.
Now understand a lot of parts that need to be in place to ensure a seamless experience.
But a redesign of the chassis is must-considering the current market. If you consider the weight with the lens, then you’ll see that this camera is a heavy one.
So, if you’re considering something that’s got a compact body, then you may want to look for something else.
Faulty Card Slot Door
This is a minor issue. But it is an annoying one.
If you’re unlucky, then you may end up with a faulty card slot. And that’s an annoying problem to have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I get Wifi connectivity?
Ans.: No, unfortunately. But if you want to go for wireless connectivity, then you may want to go with the 70D.
Q: Are there any weather ratings?
Ans.: There are no visible ratings on the website. But it should survive very light splashes.
Q: Does the camera have continuous autofocus?
Ans.: No, there’s no continuous autofocusing with the 60D. we did find the manual focus to be very effective though. So, you may want to get used to that.
Q: Are there any issues with external flashing?
Ans.: Well, older EX flash models will not work with the 60D. The latest versions of the ETTL EX Flash should work with the 60D.
Q: What’s the shutter lag?
Ans.: The shutter lag is 253-milliseconds.
Some Interesting Facts about Hannah Meloche
- You may not notice this at first, but Hannah Meloche has different colored eyes.
- Hannah Meloche wasn’t as well known before starting her YouTube channel.
- She has a sibling army of youtubers.
- Hannah Meloche is reportedly dating Jacob Hoexum, a lacrosse professional.
- She completed her travels to 50 states before she was 18 years old.
- Hannah’s first video was about things to do on a sleepover when you’re bored.
You should now have the answer to the question- what camera does Hannah Meloche use?
There’s not too much to share now. Just one simple thing:
Don’t take all our advice. You should be able to make some deductions on your own. In order to do that, you need to work on finding out more details about the featured specs.
If you do that, the chances of you failing will be very slim.