Back in 2016, YouTube had over 2000 channels. And today, you are looking at more that 20-million YouTubers.
And Cole Sprouse is one of them.
Today, we will be looking at what camera does Cole Sprouse use. We will be taking a look at its specs. Based on that, we will share our thoughts on what we appreciate and what we don’t like.
We will also have sections where we shed some light on the life of Cole Sprouse. We will be sharing some simple facts about this ‘Riverdale’ character, who has a good chunk of followers in the virtual world as well.
So, let’s get started.
Cole Sprouse: A Simple Introduction
Let’s take a look at Cole Sprouse’s YouTube stats before we start.
Cole Sprouse currently has a handful of videos on YouTube with a current subscriber count of 600+. And that should tell you one thing, he is not that into YouTube.
What he is into is Photography.
If you look at his Instagram, you will find that the man’s got taste. The shots he takes, from a photographer’s perspective, are clean and elegant. Once you factor in the fact that he stars in one of the top-viewed TV shows, you will see why he has got a fanbase of 31.3-million.
Remember the TV show ‘The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody’? Can you picture the resemblance?
The small kid from Arezzo, Italy got the acting bug from his grandmother. It all started out from a diaper commercial. Since then, despite the small break Cole took to attend college, things only went upward for him.
And there are a lot of other cool facts you can find about Cole Sprouse.
But we are interested in what camera does Cole Sprouse use. Interestingly enough, he uses the EOS 5D MARK III.
Cole Sprouse’s camera is Canon EOS 5D MARK III
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III comes with a lot of cool little features.
That statement alone is enough to put you in a frenzy. If I wanted ‘little’ features then I would have gone for something else.
We used the term ‘little’ to highlight finesse. The EOS 5D comes packed with features. And surprisingly, despite such a wide number of features, the attention to detail is staggeringly good.
Let’s have a look at the main specs.
- Digital Camera: Single-lens reflex, AF/AE.
- Lens compatibility: Canon EF lenses with the exception of the EF-S lenses.
- Mount: Canon EF Mount.
- Image Sensor: CMOS (36×24-mm) sensor.
- Effective pixels: 21.10-megapixels approx. (aspect ratio is 3:2).
- Recording Format: Camera File System 2.0.
- Image Format Type: JPEG, RAW, or a RAW+JPEG format.
- LCD display: A 3-inch TFT Color LCD (920,000 dots).
- Display interface adjustments: Automatic with 100% area coverage.
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentaprism with a 98% vertical/horizontal coverage.
- Viewfinder magnification (approx.): 0.71x with an eyepoint of 21mm.
- Image Processing: Automatic white balance adjustments with a custom built-in color temperature setting.
- Automatic light optimization and tone highlighting is enabled.
- Autofocus: TTL secondary image-registration with phase detection. 9+6 AF points.
- AF Beam and adjustments: EOS External Speedlight. Micro adjustments are present.
- Exposure Control: 35-zone aperture metering with an EV metering range of 1-20. Auto/ Manual control is present.
- Shutter: Electronic focal-plane shutter with a speed of 1/8000-second to 30-second.
- Continuous shooting: 3.9-shots/second approximately.
- Live View Shooting: Quick Mode, Live Face detection Mode, and Manual focus.
- Custom functions: 25 with the user settings at C1, C2, and C3 dials.
- Interface: High-speed USB terminal with a 3.5mm stereo jack and a Type-C mini-output terminal.
- External mic control: A 3.5mm stereo mini-jack.
- Wireless remote-control compatibility is present (RC-1/RC-5).
- Battery Compatibility: LP-E6 pack. More than 700 shots before you need to charge it.
- It’s around 810-grams.
Things We Appreciate about the Canon EOS 5D MARK III
The Featured specifications of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III does seem promising. However, in order to understand the full scenario, you will need to pay attention and take in what the next few parts will cover.
Now, we will talk about the things we like about the EOS 5D. The following points will be an expansion of the feature set. In short, they should give you an idea about what you can expect to find.
Seamless and Precise Image Processing
You have a decent CMOS processor on board. That alone will guarantee precision whenever you’re taking a shot.
From our experience, we can whole-heartedly endorse the seamlessness of image processing.
DIGIC-4 Processing with Full HD Video Support
The DIGIC-4 Image Processing has made a name for itself over the years.
And it certainly does live up to its promise. You will be getting vivid colors with solid attention to detail. In short, the image quality will not disappoint you.
There will be solid detail as each pixel is carefully processed to put a clean and colorful image in front of you. And if you’re looking for that attention to detail, then the EOS 5D Mark III will make it worth the investment.
Superior Controlling Capabilities
The controlling capabilities are commendable. You have decent control over the images you produce. And if you’re new to the photography world, then the auto adjustments should be able to help you out a lot.
Dual Slots for Recording Media
This is something you don’t find in many cameras these days.
The dual-slot recording feature gives you additional headroom to make the most of your creative capabilities. You may want to look into it more to see if there are more opportunities for you to take advantage.
Improved Wireless Transfer
Wireless connectivity is something you’d want to consider.
The wireless functionality allows you to quickly transfer your files with your audience or loved once. If fast connectivity is something you need, the EOS 5D will take care of it for you.
Things that could be Better about the Canon EOS 5D MARK III
There are a lot of things to like about the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. However, there are a couple of things you need to take into account before you make the final purchase decision.
We are talking about the few shortcomings of course.
It may not seem like a huge deal to many of you.
Still, to the trained eyes amongst you, the overexposure may become evident. But that’s really not something you need to worry about too much, as the internal controls can help you overcome this shortcoming.
Outdated Design Choices
Modern offerings from Sony have a very intuitive interface. In comparison, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II falls short. Other than the primitive design choices, you have an overly large body that doesn’t have a great balance to it.
It may not be a deal-breaker to you if you’re looking for hard and fast quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there any internal flash memory onboard?
Ans.: No. You will need external media to get the job done.
Q: What is the shutter count expectancy?
Ans.: We found from reliable sources that you could get away with 150,000.
Q: What can you tell me about the lens compatibility?
Ans.: Only Canon EOS lenses will be compatible with the EOS 5D. You should check the featured specification list for more info.
Q: What memory cards would you recommend?
Ans.: The CompactFlash memory cards should get the job done.
Q: Are there any recording limits?
Ans.: You will need to start over after around 12-minutes.
Some Interesting Facts about Cole Sprouse
- Photography started out as a hobby for him. Now, it’s more of a career for him. He has had connections with Elle Magazine and Adidas.
- He started acting from an early age.
- He returned from college to star as Jughead in Riverdale (He was asked to play the role of Archie originally!)
- It’s no secret that Cole is dating Lili Reinhart, the Riverdale Co-star. But their relationship never received confirmation in the first place.
- He is the winner of the teen choice awards 2018 in the Male Hottie category.
- Cole Sprouse moved to California with his family four months after the birth of him and his older sibling.
- Dylan saw the light of the earth 15-minutes earlier than Cole Sprouse.
- Cole Sprouse was named after the jazz singer Nat King Cole.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is a complete package. It’s got all the bells and whistles you need to make the most out of your creativity.
If you’re still not convinced, you may want to see some of the shots Cole took and posted to his Instagram page.
And if you want to know about the reputation of Canon, then one word should be enough to tell you about them:
That’s how Canon handles matters. They offer reliability to their customer base with a touch of creativity. It’s what made them such a great brand.
So, if you want a taste of reliability and climb the ladder to greatness, then we believe the 5D MARK III will live up to your expectations.
You wanted to know what camera does Cole Sprouse use. You now have the answer!