2A perfect Vlog requires many things to run and the most important one is content. And no matter what your content idea is, a cool camera gives the content some extra shades of excellence. Although there are different types of cameras that you can use for vlogging, a flip screen camera can be a good choice because of some of its features.
In today’s article, I have given reviews on some of the best vlogging camera feature. So, by the end of this article, you will find the best vlogging camera for you. You will also learn how you can judge one according to different criteria. So let’s start.
Why Do You Need a Flip Screen Camera for Vlogging?
Along with vlogging, flip screen cameras are good for many other purposes. So, I have pointed out some benefits of the flip screen camera below that will help you to know why you need a flip screen camera for vlogging.
- Firstly, a flip screen camera allows you to flip the screen of the camera. So while vlogging you can see yourself on the screen of the camera. This gives you an idea of your position and so you can stay in the correct position of the frame.
- Secondly, the flip screen helps you to see what scenario you are capturing behind you. Also if you move during the vlogging it helps you to know either you are going out of the frame or not.
- By having a flip screen camera you can walk around while vlogging and have a good idea of where you are moving, by looking at the screen.
So these are reasons why you need a flip screen camera for vlogging.
So Here is the List of Top 5 Vlogging Cameras with Flip Screen
1. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K
If you love vlogging then you know that a good video quality is very important for vlogging. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K is an amazing vlogging camera because it will provide you an amazing video quality. It is also suitable for great image quality. Let’s find out more about it below.
Features and Benefits
- The optical sensor resolution for this camera is 20.1 megapixel so it helps you to get a brighter and more colorful picture. Also, you get fewer artifacts of image.
- You can get a good aperture if you have a good optical zoom lens. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K gives you the LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX as zoom lens. So you get an amazing background defocus.
- Vlogging requires a good video quality. So, for this reason you can choose Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX10K. As it will give you 4k UHD recording.
- You can get an exposure control like DSLR because of the premium lens in this product.
- The monitor is large and also touch monitor that will tilt 180 degrees and help you to take nice selfies as well.
- Suitable for point and shoot.
- Indoor images will have natural light.
- The point and shoot are very fast.
- Contains wide angle feature.
- Amazing zooming range.
- Has a good battery life.
- Battery charging takes a while.
2. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
Vlogging not only requires a good video quality but also needs to have a good sound quality. For having them both in a camera you can try the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II. Because it features an amazing sound quality along with the video quality. Check out more about it below.However, most of the vloggers saying This is one of the best canon vlogging camera with flip screen
Features and Benefits
- The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II features DIGIC 7 image processor. So you a very good image quality in low light as well.
- It has a lens which is battery IS equipped. Because of this you get a good focus on the object you want to shoot.
- For a continuous shoot, your device needs to have a good fps. The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II has 8 fps in both JPEG and Raw mode. So you get an amazingly high quality even in continuous shots.
- The touch panel of the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is multi-angle. Also, it is 3 inches and contains LCD screen.
- The screen has around 1.4 million dots. You can also get an up tilt of 180 degrees along with a 45 degree down tilt.
- Not only this device captures a 1080p video but also it will give you a good quality stereo sound. So you can have a clear sound while vlogging.
- Comes with intelligent IS.
- Continuous shooting around 8 fps.
- Contains wireless connectivity.
- Has built-in near field communication.
- Features remote shooting with the help of the camera connect app.
- Point and shoot are nearly DSLR like.
- The shutter speed is a little slow.
3. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K
Sometimes while vlogging keeping the camera safe from water or dust may be difficult. But if you have a camera that is dust and splash proof then you don’t have these difficulties. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K is an amazing vlogging camera that offers you this feature. It also gives you other amazing features. Below you can check the features out.
Features and Benefits
- The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K offers you not only a 4K video quality but also an amazing image quality.
- It contains a Leica lens that has F2.8 aperture. So it will help you to have a good focus. Also, you will get amazing background defocusing.
- The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K features a splash resistance feature. It also has a dustproof figure as well. So you will not have a risk to shoot while it’s raining or if you are in a place where there might be dust.
- Because of an optical image stabilization you will have steady videos and photos. The stabilization is 5 axis hybrid, so helps to make the videos or photos steady.
- The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K contains MOS sensor that will help you to take a good picture or capture good videos also in low light. The MOS sensor is highly sensitive and has 12.1 megapixels because of which you can take good pictures in low light.
- Water resistant or splash proof.
- Secured from dust or dust proof.
- Autofocusing with high speed.
- High-quality image in low light as well.
- Rear touch panel with free angle.
- Macro shooting for close shots.
- Takes a while to charge up.
4. Samsung NX Mini
While vlogging you might often find the need to share your vlog instantly so that people can reach you faster. The Samsung NX Mini offers you some special smart features that will help you to share your file quickly via your camera. So let’s find out more about it below.
Features and Benefits
- The Samsung NX Mini contains BSI CMOS sensor and it has 20 megapixels. So you get a crystal clear resolution and lifelike colors in your image while taking photos.
- The camera is very slim. It is about 22.5 mm thick so you can easily fit it in your pocket. Also, the camera weighs very low, about 158g only. So it is easier for you to carry around.
- The Samsung NX Mini offers you built-in Wi-Fi that helps you to share your images instantly after taking as sharing your photos with your family is always more fun.
- There are several smart features in the Samsung NX Mini. For example Photo beam, MobileLink, DirectLink, PC Auto-backup, AllShare, Remote Viewfinder Pro and Baby Monitoring.
- The video quality is 1080p HD so you get a very good quality video while vlogging.
- Lightweight and Slim.
- The touchscreen is Flip-up.
- Shutter speed is quite fast for moment capture.
- Remote viewfinder for controlling the camera from distance.
- A wide range of ISO makes low light shots clearer.
- Long battery life.
- The zoom lens is a bit bigger.
5. Samsung NX 500
Focusing with the camera is one of the most important parts of vlogging. You may have to move around while making the video so the camera needs to have a focus on you. It has a very good focusing along with other awesome features. So let’s check them out below. However Samsung has lots of Camcorders under 300 too.
Features and Benefits
- The Samsung NX 500 offers new APS-C sensor with illuminated backside. This makes the image quality very good. Besides you get 28 megapixels which make the resolution amazing.
- This camera features the NXAF system III. So autofocusing by detecting minimum 205 face points is easily available.
- At full resolution, the Samsung NX 500 will help you to capture up to 9 FPS. So you get a crystal clear photo or good slow motion videos with higher resolution.
- The Samsung NX 500 contains slot for SD card as well. Not only that, you can also capture 4K UHD videos on the SD card.
- Features Wi-Fi of IEEE802.11b/g/n which is the newest standard.
- Sensor capture is powerful for detailed photos.
- Can capture accurately in different lighting condition.
- Lens design is interchangeable.
- Flip screen is bright for easier low-angle capture.
- Contains Wi-Fi for photo or video sharing.
- Images come at a delay after pressing play button.
Vlogging Camera Buying Guideline
To buy a vlogging camera you need to know about the things you should consider before buying one. So, below I have given some points that will help you to identify and select the perfect vlogging camera for you.
- First of all, you have to focus on the image quality you get with the camera. Because a nice video blog requires a camera that can capture clear and high-resolution videos.
- The next thing you should consider is the weight of the camera. Because while vlogging, you may often need to move around with the camera in your hand. For this reason, if you have a heavy camera then it will be uncomfortable for you to move with it. So choosing a lightweight camera is always better for vlogging.
- Optical image stabilization is very important for vlogging. Because vlogging often requires certain movement that may make the video shaky. So, to avoid these kinds of situation you need choose a camera that has good optical image stabilization.
- The viewers of your video will be impressed if they find that the sound quality is as good as the video quality. If you do a great job with your video but the sound is not good then viewers won’t be satisfied. So try to pick up a camera that offers great sound quality as well.
- Finally, you should focus on is the lens of the camera. The lens will help you to have a good focus on the object you wish to focus on. Also, a smart focus will automatically focus on your desired object. Try to have a camera that has both manual and auto focus so that you can choose one according to your need.
So these are things you should know in order to choose a good vlogging camera.
So now you know about how you can choose the best vlogging camera. Also, you have found out about some of the best vlogging cameras in the market. Each of the cameras above has their own special features so you can choose either one of them according to your need.
All the cameras above are favorite among the vlogging experts. So you can pick any one of them you like and it will hopefully fulfill your need. I hope this article will help you to find what you are looking for.