A 4k sports camera is almost like a normal digital camera but the portable size and some features bring the difference.
Where the world is up to invent the best cameras with bigger size and many more qualities, 4k cameras come with a tiny lens and cute size. Besides, it works great to capture the reality. This is the biggest reason why people prefer this device many times.
However, as the device is comparatively smaller than other cameras the options and settings are quite different. So, it gets harder to set the options accurately if you don’t have any idea. Are you a beginner and don’t know how to use 4k sports camera? Don’t worry, in this article, you will get the solution.
Let’s get into the user process.
Features and Functions
Your 4k camera has some features and functions that you must know about to use it accurately. By knowing them well, using the device becomes easy. Here they are for you.
- Waterproof Case: You camera has a transparent case that covers it up and protects from rain and water. In this case, you can use the camera even under water.
- Lens: You will notice the lens on the front side of the camera. It does the main job of capturing a good quality photo or video.
- Wifi: A 4k sports camera has the wifi connecting option. It shows the wifi icon on the display’s right corner on top.
- Power Button: There is a power button to turn it on and off to start the device and shut down. Besides, you have to select various options tapping this button.
- Speaker: there is a speaker that has two buttons to control the volume level.
- ‘Ok’ Button: Pressing the ok button on top will capture pictures for you or start recording video on the device.
- Slots and Ports: There are slots for micro SD card. Also, you can connect the device with TV with the help of the mini HDMI port. There is a charger connecting port also.
- Removable Battery: Your camera has a battery which is removable or changeable if you want to change the battery and get a new one.
Now, you know all the features and functions you have on your 4k sports camera. Let’s enter the inner setup and using the process to start your shooting today.
- Step 1: Remove the camera out of the waterproof case. Don’t push or pull the case handle in the wrong way, it may break. Just press the flick switch, lift up gently and remove the camera.
- Step 2: Check the box of your device. There must be a QR code. You need this code to install the app you have to control the camera through your smartphone. Just scan the code on your phone’s QR code scanner and it will take you to the app installation option. Install the app.
- Step 3: After that, tap the power button of your camera and turn the device on. The display will be visible and ready to work. You will notice the SD card, wifi and battery icon on the right top of the display.
- Step 4: Tap the power button again and it will turn into the photo mode. With this mode, you can capture the photo.
- Step 5: If you press the power button again it will turn the slow-motion video option on. Pressing the same button again you will get the playback option and if you press the power button another time the video setting option will come.
- Step 6: Here is the video setting you can change the resolution, select the time lapse or slow motion or loop recording mode using the volume up and down button.
- Step 7: Once you are done with video option, press the power button again and it will take you to the camera option. Here you can fix the camera setting in the same way. Pressing the power button again the exposure options will be visible. Do the needed setting in the same method.
- Step 8: Now, if you press the power button the last option will come and that is the setting option. Here you can set the language, time and date and restore all setting aging. Wherever you press the button an icon indicator on the left top will notify what setting you are on. The video, capture, exposure or the setting.
- Step 9: Finally, with the last press you will be able to exit and go to the home option. You are done with the settings.
- Step 10: Now, connect the wifi reading the instruction on the manual book and connect it to your phone. Use the installed app to control the camera. Set the camera on a tripod and you are done.
With the 10 steps up you must have to know how to use 4k sports camera by now. So, just follow the steps and bring the reality on you capture with the 4k sports camera. Hope the article was helpful. Thanks for being with us.